ShinyForums.com Homepage Zlata.de
Forum Home Forum Home / ShinyForums and Shinyuploads / For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check out our new Webchat

The end of ShinyUploads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Previously known as patrick-fox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shinypaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 18:28
Thanks for everything you have done Erik. And thank you to everyone who as uploaded on shinyuploads.

I look forward to the new website.

Paddy
Sponsored Links

minny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 15:18
Thank you very much Erik. This has been a fantastic site. 
Spandexus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spandexus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 22:16
Thanks Erik Hug
If it ain't tight, it ain't right
senseq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senseq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 23:46
Thanks for all your work , much appreciated , hope the new site will be just as successful in terms of users
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 17:48
Thanks for the years of joy!

I also cant believe how ling its been going!
pdiddy36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdiddy36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 11:24
Thank u for everything Erik really glad u are not stopping all together i almost shed a tear when i seen the name of this topic. LoL ive been a loyal member of ur site since almost day 1 and i appreciate the hell out of for making a place like this for people like us!!
vorn View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 19:11
I have to say thanks for starting a forum for likeminded people who probably thought they were in a minority. For that I say thank you Erik. A spandex fetish is something that 10 years or so ago I was thinking I was the only one. Glad I`m not.
superheroinelinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superheroinelinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 20:16
What a bummer this forum is closing? So Sad. I Loved coming here too.
http://www.SuperHeroineLinks.com The Definitive, and most comprehensive list of links to all things Superheroine
Mr Discopants View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Discopants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 19:48
Thanks <3
Get your daily dose of disco pants on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/discopantsdaily
AND

https://www.facebook.com/World-of-Spandex-Lycra-1687424268145186/
mat_the_mofo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat_the_mofo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 16:53
So sad

But

Thank you
http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/4446/7ca8a744454883.gif
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic